Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tag; Spring Fling

Beauty:
1. What is your go-to palette?
My LA Colors Pallete :) My best friend bought me it for my birthday and I love the colors, even if it isn't MAC <3
2. What is your favorite Spring blush color?
I don't really wear blush... :(
3. What is your go-to face product?
My E.L.F concealer
4. What is your go-to Spring lip combo?
My Ulta Mint Scented Chapstick(I know a little Christmas-y but I love it!) and my ulta lipgloss <3
5. What are your top 3 Spring nail polish colors?
Any Bright Red and Hot Pink :) With Sparkles, of course! <3
************************************************************************
Fashion:
1. What is your favorite Spring clothing trend?
A lot of Reds and Pinks and Purples <3
2. What do you always find yourself wearing in the Spring?
Miss Me Jeans and a Cute T-Shirt
************************************************************************
Hair:
1. What is your favorite hair trend?
A Ponytail or a Quick, messy Braid <3
2. What is your favorite hair style for the Spring?
Ponytails and Braids :)
*************************************************************************
Thanks for Reading! 

-Taylor <3

No comments:

Post a Comment