Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hi, Beauty Bugs! I am still having problems uploading videos on here, but I am going to try to do them without the video camera, just like this one <3

So, this is my BATHROOM tour! :)
On my sink...
Crest Mint-Fresh Toothpaste- Speaks for itself... :) 
Toothbrush- I just have a normal toothbrush that you have to manually brush your teeth... :) Haha
Listerine- Speaks for itself.... :)
Soap Dispenser- I don't know what soap is in there because my mom put it in there. :) It does smell good though
All my brothers stuff- I have a little brother and he has his toothbrush, toothpaste(he doesn't like the kind I use so he has his own) and some empty bottles... I don't know why..

Under my Sink...
A container that holds all of my brothers things, such as deoderant, AX Cologne, and other things like that.
Towels- I  have our towels under our sink because I have a SMALL bathroom. 
Extra Toothbrushes

In my shower
Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner- because that is the shampoo that works best in my hair right now. Also, I like the scents.
My Razor- I don't know what kind it is... I just know that it is from Wal-mart and it helps against nicks and cuts.
Suave Ocean Breeze Soap- It smells really good! And I have to wash my body, so DUH that's in there. lol
2 Washcloths- One for me, one for my brother.
My brother's shampoo- Head and Shoulders

That's all that's in my bathroom. All of my other stuff is in my room on my vanity :) I will do a vanity tour soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment