Saturday, March 10, 2012

DIY Projects; Dry Erase Board! :)

Hey everybody! Have you ever wanted a dry erase board, but didn't want to pay the money for one? Well I have a solution! It is very easy, and you probably already have the supplies at home.

   You will need: 
  •     Picture Frame
  • Construction Paper
  • Expo Marker
  • Tissue

(Picture found on Google)    

 What you start off you should take the back off the picture frame that you chose and insert your piece of construction paper. You don't have to have construction paper but when I did mine, I wanted more color.
      Then you put the back on the the frame and hang it up(or set it up, whichever). Begin writing. :) Erase with Tissue(unless you just want to use an eraser)
     
    On my Picture frame/Dry-erase board, I put little things(such as pictures, stamps, and horoscopes from magazines) along the bottom and sides. <3 Picture will be posted of mine later(my camera is dead :(

Thanks for reading!

-Taylor <3

No comments:

Post a Comment