Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring 2012; Dresses and Bags with Help from some Flowers

So, since spring started on the 20th of March(this month) I decided to do a little "Spring" post and this isn't so much the fashion for this spring but what I would wear. I only have 4 items(not including the flowers) but this is only one little 'segment' of this series.
So here is a picture that I made on POLYVORE.COM.
  • During spring, I like to add flowers to my outfit, or just wear a floral dress or top. Also, if I am wearing floral I will pick a floral bag as well, or a beige or soft colored bag that won't clash with the outfit too much. 
  • The yellow dress will just add some color to your day. When spring is here, you usually see the sun A LOT! So yellow, to me, is a very Spring-like color! :) Also, you could pair that with either a floral bag or another soft colored bag. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment