Thursday, March 22, 2012

Capitol Colours :)

Okay, so I am a HUGE fan of the Hunger Games! I have found out that they have... wait for it... (Drum roll) HUNGER GAMES NAIL POLISH! It is by China Glaze and I will have pictures of the colors below <3

I found the picture off of Google. :)

So, I love ALL of these colors but there are three that particularly stand out among the rest.
They are...,:
  • Luxe and Lush- In the pictures, the colors are really pretty and they stand out! I just really like the color! 
  • Electrify- It looks like it has sparks in it, and that just makes it stand out among the rest. It also looks really pretty from the picture.
  • Harvest Moon- Harvest Moon reminds me of my best friend in Indiana. She was born on the day that it turns fall and she always said, "When I die, I will be a Harvest Moon." She is a great friend, and that color just reminded me of her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment